What Is Our Annual Online Membership Program?
This is our Flagship Membership program. It has been especially created for the micro/small business owner who is serious about developing a successful business and is prepared to access whatever mentorship, training and education to help make that happen.
All the services in this program are available solely online…… and this is purely for your convenience.
We recognise that consultants, advisors, coaches, mentors, and counsellors will typically work odd hours based delivering their services to clients. Therefore taking time out to travel and attend face to face, live training courses and meet ups with a mentor is often not convenient.
By delivering the elements of our Annual Membership Program to you online you have the option of either attending live events online, or accessing the recordings of these from our online library and watching them at your convenience.
Should you qualify, we would be delighted to welcome you to this very exclusive program.
Benefits of Annual Online Membership
Sign up for our Annual Online Membership program and here are just some of the benefits you can expect:
- All of our events are conducted online and are also recorded for your convenience
- Unrestricted access to our library of recorded events
- Live webinars featuring ThoughtConnect; Group Associates and Business Partners on topics related to their respective areas of expertise
- Monthly/FortnightlyLive Q & A Zoom meetings hosted by John Munro and Anthony McAvaney and featuring ThoughtConnect; Group Associates
- Monthly live online business meetings especially for Annual Online Members -networking opportunities
- Twelve one-to-one online mentoring sessions of 30-45 minutes duration with either John Munro or Anthony McAvaney
- Exclusive closed Facebook Group – for networking
Membership Application Process
There is an application process in order to become an Annual Online Member.
Why? We want to ensure that you and ThoughtConnected.com.au are a good fit for each other.
After all, we will be spending a lot of time together. We know your time is precious, and so is ours.
We also want to ensure that the services we provide to our Annual Members are relevant to their needs and to the expectations about their membership with us.
Overview of The Membership Application Process
We can assure you that this is a fairly simple process. It involves:
- Answering a few simple questions about you, your business, and what you would like to gain from being one of our members
- Having a short Zoom meeting interview with either John Munro, or Anthony McAvaney
- Answering any questions about the Annual Membership Program
Following that you will be all set to go – we just need your personal contact information and you can then subscribe.
You can complete an application form and get more details about subscription options by clicking here.