One to One Mentoring
Have you ever wished you could just sit down quietly with someone you trust who is able to have a completely objective and impartial discussion with you, but at the same time has your best interests at heart?
Even better, this person knows from their own practical experience of running their own business the kinds of highs, lows and challenges you are experiencing in your own business.
Well, now you can. That’s just one of the things here at ThoughtConnected.com we can help you out with – the ability to work with your own personal mentor and coach.
Learn What You Need With Our 'Just In Time' Webinars & Courses
Want answers for things like:
- How much should I charge for my services or products?
- What is the best way to market and advertise my services?
- How to develop a strategic business or marketing plan?
- What’s the best operating structure for my business? Should I have a Pty Ltd Company?
- What sort of accounting system, or accounting support do I need?
- What sort of governance and risk measures should I have in place?
We have a regular (weekly/fortnightly/monthly?) program of FREE and paid webinars and online courses which deal with these types of issues.
Our Membership Program
There’s nothing like the power of being in a community of people who are on a similar journey to you.
A driving force behind ThoughtConnected.com.au is to provide a safe, supportive and collaborative community whereby you have access to range of services to support you as your business evolves.
We have created an exclusive range of Membership Packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
- Starter Member package – ideal for new consultants, coaches, mentors, advisors or counsellors, or for people who are planning to get started
- Membership Plus – access to all the trainings in the Starter Package, PLUS one to one coaching and mentorship
- Annual Online Membership – become an Annual Online Member with ThoughtConnected.com.au. This includes full access to the training library, one to one coaching and mentoring, and being included in our exclusive round table of online group meetings where there are specialised events and opportunities featuring subject area specialists, and opportunities to explore joint ventures with other members
Let's Start Something new
Thank you for making contact.
We're happy to answer your questions by email, or if you prefer we can set up time for a brief chat.
Simply enter your details, and any questions you have in the space below, and we will get back to you within the next 24-48 hours.