TRAINING AND COACHINGLive Events | Webinars | Short Courses | Vodcasts | Training Library
Our Training & Education Program
ThoughtConnected.com.au’s training program has been designed to provide you with practical information and guidance to assist you and your business grow.
Our training and education sessions will be delivered by John Munro, Anthony McAvaney and some of our Associates and Business Partners in The ThoughtConnect; Group.
To gain an appreciation of the quality of advice and guidance, and the diversity of business experience you will have access to in our training program take a look now at the Meet The Team Page.
You can check here what’s coming up in our regular schedule of free and paid training and educational events.
What Types of Topics Are Covered?
From Just Getting Started To Expansion And Growth
ThoughtConnected.com.au aims to meet the training and education needs of the micro/small business at the various their stage of development.
We recognise that the needs of consultants, advisors, coaches, mentors and counsellors will vary according to their individual disciplines, and at stages of development in their business.
Getting Started In Your Own Business
If you are just in the planning, or early stages setting up your consultancy or coaching practice you will find our Starter series of webinars to be invaluable.
At this stage of your business development there are lots of things to think about, and many important decisions to be made to ensure your business is set up on a secure and sustainable footing.
The topics in our Starter series will assist you to do that:
- What is the best operating structure for you – sole trader, partnership, company or trust? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? What documentation do you need to get set up?
- How to establish the prices of your services and products
- How to develop a strategic business plan for your business. Why is this recommended?
- How to develop a marketing plan. Why is this recommended?
- Developing your sales strategy. Why do you need a strategy?
- How to implement good business governance policies and practices – accounting, professional liability, establishing policies and procedures such as service agreements, terms and conditions of trade etc.
Who Is This Series For?
This series is ideal for someone in the early stages of establishing a business – from pre-start up to 12-18 months after establishment.
Our Expansion series of webinars and short courses have been designed to provide you with content that will directly help you to expand your business.
Some of the specialised topics you can expect to be covered in this series include:
- Taking your business online – this is more than simply having a website. Rather it’s about how you can create online income streams for yourself by turning some of your intellectual property into digital products and then selling them.
- Advanced marketing strategies – online and offline
- Submitting for tenders and grants
- More to come….there could be a series of session made available under broad headings e.g Marketing strategies could have separate sessions dealing with things like – developing your customer avatar, email marketing, paid advertising etc
Who Are These Types of Sessions For?
Our expansion series sessions will particularly suit business operators who have established their businesses and are now focused on growth, establishing diversified sources of income, and are seeking to leverage their time and intellectual property.
Get Details Of Our Next Session
Register As A FREE Member
Don’t miss out on any of our coaching and training sessions!
Sign up now to our FREE Member mailing list and we’ll let you know when our next webinar or training event is going to be held.